Thursday, July 5, 2007

In the land of Dragons

. After waking up early in the morning, to avoid the heat, the crowds & the traffic, we made it to the Forbidden city, where we were greeted by many dragons.



The whole complex is immense, and quite crowded, but we were able to find a few secluded spots.



We went to grab some lunch afterwards. The food here has been amazing, turns out I like Peking duck (though perhaps only in Peking :).

And what pray tell greeted me right after lunch? a reminder of work life.


We just booked a tour to the great wall for tomorrow. I'm excited!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You should be ;p

Mimi and I are jealous...actually all of your friends are...in fact the entire world is...hum...and by the way I think the entire world, or most of it, is with you in China at this very moment :p

abarth said...

Dragon means longevity. :)